Sunset Couples

Friday, March 11, 2011

DeVende Photography Testimonial from: Eric & Vanessa




I was the last of my sisters to marry and so I had experienced other wedding photographers. I decided to forego using a photographer my family had a relationship with and instead chose DeVende Photography. [In fact, had previously signed a contract with my sister's photographer but terminated it once I saw Matt's work.]  Matt's wedding albums were vibrant and literally showcased each moment of the day. His style is hard to articulate and it was exactly what my future husband and I were looking for. Matt made the effort to get to know us, as a couple, but also our very large extended family and the pictures convey the message perfectly! Everyone was at ease and comfortable in his presence. Matt has an amazing eye for detail and he us meticulous about capturing those stolen moments which are now some of my favorite photos. I can't say enough good things about Matt or his company.

No comments: