Sunset Couples

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Vic & Kim Testimonial

When I think of Devende Photography, I think of family.   My husband and I were searching for a photographer for our wedding and we wanted someone eclectic and timeless. When we found Devende Photography, we knew instantly that he would provide us with everything we were looking for.  Having Devende photography as our photographer was the BEST decision we made.  They are the most innovative, modern-day, distinct photography company in Southern California.  Their work is classic, yet contemporary with immense color and digital imaging. Our wedding photos were amazing and the photo album expressed our unique wedding day and personsonalities. When I go back to look at them, it takes me back to that day like it were yesterday. They've become our family photographer's.  They photographed another event for us recently , and we intend to use them for all of our future life milestones.  They will always have our business because we know that they have amazing work & service, but most of all a friendship for a lifetime.!!! You will not be dissatisfied! ~ The Garcia's (Victor and Kim)

No comments: